Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Quack Away With Kirby and Yoshi

Recently I decided to go out around noon and try to shoot some pictures in this difficult lighting.  Many say not to shoot at this time, but I ask why not?  Things may not look as good, but who knows when great moments may occur for that perfect snapshot right?  Keeping this in mind, I wandered around a local park taking pictures of the wildlife and scenery, and soon after traveled to my brother's house and found two of my favorite Japanese characters waiting for a photoshoot.








































3 comments:

  1. Great photos you got Justin! You can never go wrong with ducks. I really like this one: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_RnvzDpRL3bs/TE4WA9hSn8I/AAAAAAAAAtk/G-CmlImhb8Y/s1600/IMG_4023.JPG but it looks a bit blown out. Do you shoot in raw? If so, I'd do some highlight recovery.

    Last shot is priceless too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLLL honey i love the last one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea man i forgot to change the picture settings! I wanted to shoot raw cause i knew i'd need the advantages of raw when shooting at noon, but completely forgot to change it. It is blown out quite a bit and i tried to edit it, but it's just too hard without having the file being raw. Thanks for the comment though!

    also, that last shot took forever to line up correctly haha. must have been 50 or so taken to line up the tv just right. even there it's a little off. bugs the crap out of me

    ReplyDelete