Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A Secret Garden

But not really.  I decided to go out today, play around with my 50mm 1.4, and see what kind of images I could create.  I walked around my house and took a few shots of flowers, some random stuff, and then drove over to Stanford later in the afternoon to capture some more flowers and nature in general.  Sadly, in the process of snapping these pictures, I was given a ticket for parking literally 3 minutes too long in my metered parking spot. Lame.  Anyways, here are the pictures! The bluish looking flower pictures are actually straight from the camera with no photoshop.  Really pretty colors!


































3 comments:

  1. lovely! i really like the juxtaposition on the hose on the ground and then the rippling water :]

    -clauds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love the 50mm. My fav photo of yours is of the statue of that dude holding his head. Keep it up! You really seem to have a great passion for photography!

    ReplyDelete
  3. honey these pictures are beautiful!! i love them! especially the unphotoshopped blue flowers and the like.. bracelet on the window blinds

    ReplyDelete