Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Chili Dog

Chili.  One of, if not the closest, dogs to my heart.  This dog has been there for many of my tough times and has always kept me company when I was lonely.  She has brought much happiness into many people's lives, especially into her current and my family's.  Throughout college I always thought of her when I saw other dogs and when I came home for breaks, her house would be my first stop every time.

Unfortunately, when I came home after graduation, I learned that she has four tumors growing inside of her, and because she is old now (12 year's old) surgery would be difficult and would only temporarily decrease the tumor sizes.  She's holding on as long as she can, fighting through everyday with the same goal in mind: pleasing her family and friends.  With that being said, I truly believe dogs are one of the strongest and most loyal animals we know.  They rarely show weakness and will never leave your side, that is unless they see another dog across the field.

So without further ado, Chili Dog.

Mom with Chili







Doing what dogs do best: sniffing.

At her best friend's feet





Ooh! Itchy!

Chili Dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment