Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Oakland Food Festival @ Jack London Square

Today I went to yet ANOTHER food festival to try out some more delicious food.  Not only was this festival larger in size with more restaurants serving thousands, but the prices were also MUCH cheaper (at least what I bought).  Many of the items at the SF food festival were roughly $8 for the main entrée, but here in Oakland the main entrees were $5, which was great news for my wallet.  Anyways, I shot many photos here and would like to share my exciting experience at the 2010 Oakland Food Festival.  Hopefully I'll win another $50 gift card! Enjoy and try not to get too hungry ;]

Man looking at the skyscrapers while exiting the BART station

Bystander filming a sea of people learning Bhangra dancing with his flipHD

Dancing!








The festival was held along a port leading to the SF Bay

Freshly brewed coffee one could smell from across the bay. Hello pug.

I forget the name of this food and I didn't try it, but it looked delicious


Succulent prime rib topped with spices alongside homemade mashed potatoes

Simply the best Garlic Noodles ever.

World Peace. Even little children are talking about it.

Diverse group of people attending the food festival wait as their friends and family chow down

Very elegant hotel right on the dock

Grandson and Grandfather look at cities whirly by on the way back home.

1 comment: