Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Trikaps in Socal


So this past weekend, Jinwoo and I decided to go down to Los Angeles and hang out with Norton and Ctake.  I've heard of the crazy New York stories of Ctake, but I wanted to experience and see for myself what all this was about.  Long story short, there was quite a bit of destruction followed by too many laughs.  Unfortunately, I wasn't able to bring my camera along when these moments occurred as I was afraid of losing track of the camera myself.  However, I did snap pictures of the pleasant moments when we weren't as composed *cough*. So here's to Ctake, Norton, and Jinwoo for making this past weekend the best weekend of my summer yet.  Thanks for the great memories guys and last but not least....HAPPY BUSDAY!!!!!!

Jinwoo and I thought the truck was driving the wrong direction!

Back to the Future Dolorean on the freeway! Legit mock-up with the exception of the license plate

Even the interior!

Pershing Square in Downtown LA

The Socal Life Begins



@11:30 am, drinking at a ridiculously nice beach club. The beginning of the end of my day.

Good times.

Deliciousness in a bottle.

Why so serious?

Jwoo

Beautiful day for swimming

Lounging around.  Sippin on Rum

Freedom



Laughing over a breathtaking view

Journey to the beach.

The Hunt.

Lest the old traditions fail.

Trikap Pong.

Picking up the ball from the pool.



Norton's turn

Ctake's epic leaps into the pool.

Going...

Still going...

Suuupermaaaan.

Brace for impact.

Bro'n out in the sauna. 

1 comment: