Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Shadow's Pool Visit

Today before I headed out to teach tennis, I brought over our neighbor's black lab, Shadow, to play fetch in our pool.  At first she was hesitant to even touch the water, but with a little encouragement she was soon soaring beyond the pool border with confidence.  With her jumping in and out of the pool and chasing me around, I too became just as soaked as she was.

                                                                                                         **Click on each image for a sharper picture**

















3 comments:

  1. I agree with christina. Also, in the last picture, is Shadow about to jump in? I really like how you got that instant, balanced on the back legs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yea shadow is about to dive for the ball. I have the shot RIGHT when she hit the water, but it looks like she literally just fell right over and didn't jump at all hahahha

    ReplyDelete